Welcome to our Virtual Concert Hall. (last updated on 15 June 2020)
While the restrictions to help combat the coronavirus pandemic remain in force we cannot obviously bring you our normal programme of live concerts. We thought it might be nice therefore, in the meantime, to bring you some of our back catalogue of recordings and list them here for you to choose from and to listen to. You can choose as many or as few as you like.
We will list 10 tracks at a time and will change some or all of them every few weeks for the foreseeable future. So, in effect you could have a regularly changing choir concert all to yourself. If there are particular pieces in the choir’s repertoire that you would like to hear you can email us your requests here and we’ll do our best to provide them for you.
This latest refresh of the programme includes two items (2 & 9) as a tribute to our former conductor, Peter Shand, who sadly died recently.
Simply click on the song title at Item 1, sit back, relax and you’re good to go. We hope you enjoy.
- Hush,Somebody’s Callin’ My Name (Trad.)
- All My Trials Lord (Trad. arr. Hopkins) Conducted by Peter Shand
- A Land For All Seasons (Ronald Cass / David Climie)
- Flower of Scotland (Roy Williamson arr. Cameron Murdoch)
- Orkney Lullaby (Donna Schultz Gartman)
- The Dark Island (MacLachlan/Silver arr. Cameron Murdoch)
- They Can’t Take That Away From Me (Geo.& Ira Gershwin arr.Carl Strommen)
- Buffalo Gals (Bob Chilcott)
- Dream Angus (Conducted by Peter Shand)
- Keep The Flame Alive (Carl Strommen)
(Total running time: 32:22)
Thank you for joining us and please come back again soon.