Well, just exactly what is an “Associate Member” and why would you want to be one?
Associate Membership was suggested initially for former members who, for one reason or another, could no longer sing as members. Associate Membership is open to all, but in particular to:-
- Former singing members and their partners and families
- Partners and families of current singing members
- Anyone else who wishes to be involved with the choir and has its interests at heart, but isn’t brave enough to face the stage!
Cost of membership:
Currently £35, payable by the end of October for each season.
- Discounts on merchandise and recordings
- Attendance at rehearsals as appropriate
- Invitations to travel with the choir within the UK and on foreign tours at the singing members’ subsidised rate subject to availability
- Invitations to choir receptions as appropriate
- Invitations to participate in choir social activities
- Name entered in Concert Programmes as appropriate
- Entitled to attend, speak at, but not vote at AGM
- Receive AGM papers
- Right to wear our very own tartan
- Encouragement to use skills as appropriate for the betterment of the choir
If you would like to join, please contact our Business Manager