The choir has been very fortunate to be able to record live in Rosslyn Chapel, famous for its links to the Knights Templar and featured in the novel “The Da Vinci Code”. This album, the 33rd, was released in October 2006. The varied programme includes songs of inspiration and songs of praise.
- Sanctus (The Armed Man) Karl Jenkins, Boosey & Hawkes Publishers
- Benedictus (The Armed Man) Karl Jenkins, Boosey & Hawkes Publishers
- Agnus Dei (The Armed Man) Karl Jenkins, Boosey & Hawkes Publishers
- The Lamb John Tavener, Chester Music
- Cantique de Jean Racine Gabriel Fauré, Oxford University Press
- Panis Angelicus (Tenor William Hillan), Cesar Franck, Oxford University Press
- There is no Rose Benjamin Britten, Boosey & Hawkes
- O Holy Night (Soprano Elizabeth Dingwall), Adolphe Adam, Novello & Co
- Festival Sanctus John Leavitt, Beam Me Up Music
- If Music Be the Food of Love (Tenor Sandy Mitchell) – Andy Beck/Alfred Publishing
- The Londonderry Air Arr Bob Chilcott, Oxford University Press
- Softly as I Leave You Alan Simmons, Alan Simmons Music
- Sing No Sad Song for Me Douglas E Wagner/C Rossetti, Santa Barbara Music Pub.
- You Raise Me Up Arr Teena Chinn, Peermusic (UK) Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd
- Sing Hallelujah Praise the Lord John Leavitt